Alliance for Safety and Justice
Branding, graphic design and illustration work through a social justice lens for Alliance for Safety and Justice (ASJ).
ASJ is a multi-state organization that aims to replace over-incarceration with more effective public safety solutions rooted in crime prevention, community health, rehabilitation and support for crime victims.
We were tasked with:
- Campaign strategy & development for Prop 25, California National Victims, HB3653 and ASJ Voter Guide.
- Agenda for Annual Briefing for Philanthropy.
- Logo “I am/We are Survivors”.
- Social media for Survivors Speak and Giving Tuesday.
Social Justice Design
- By asking questions relevant to the brand’s mission and values, we created visuals that tackled topics such as crime survivors and prisons in ways which were empowering to their target audiences.
- Our illustrations told powerful stories rather than rely on tropes and stereotypes.
Services ProvidedCampaign Strategy & Development, Illustration, Layout, Logo, Social Media
NATIONAL VICTIMS AGENDA
Series of bi-lingual (Englisha and Spanish) graphics for IG, Twitter and FB highlighting the National Victims Agenda.
Carousel illustrations for HB3653 bill.
I AM/WE ARE SURVIVORS
Logo design for on-going campaign I am/We are Survivors.
Selected social media push for Survivors Speak Photo Exhibit and Virtual Conference.